Croatian Survival School challenge is to leave no evidence of our visit to nature with maximum respect of his law. Bellow are the list of our No-Trace approach for preserving the integrity of our Wilderness.
- Good campsites are found, not made. Altering a site should not be necessary.
- For building shelter use death threes branches, if not possible use dieing branches cutting them perfectly avoiding parasites penetration.
- Pack it in, pack it out. Pack out all your waste.
- Use as toilet paper natural leaves and cower your human waste.
- For building structures or furniture use only natural fiber ropes to avoid PVC terrain contamination after demolition.
- Keep fires small and put out campfires completely by deleting any evidences.
- Always keep loud noises to a minimum.
- Avoid any nesting, feeding or mating animals. All traps we made are only for demonstrative use and we completely destroy them after all.
- Carry equipment and clothing in subdued colors (but not military camo).
- Respect the nature - she is your second mother! more